Welcome to the Making Life
The Making Life is all about creating, using your imagination, and making something. We’re not picky here. You don’t have to be a specific niche maker in order to be part of the team.
You can be an artist, a watch maker, a chandler, a baker, a furniture maker, or a sewer. You might like working with textiles, or wood, or clay. It doesn’t matter what your interest is because we think there’s a possibility for everyone to be a maker.
On this blog we explore adventures in making and the unlimited possibilities in the maker movement.We offer guides, tutorials, videos, in-depth reviews, and ideas about how to make better or enjoy your craft more.
Our names are Ned and Hannah and we’ve been makers for some time. On our blog you will see a variety of content — but all of it is related to the idea that you can make it yourself, you can do it yourself, and there is inherit worth in learning how.
Create. Build. Make. The Making Life.
We want to inspire you to be a maker too.
All are welcome.
- What is Charcuterie and How Can You Make Your Own | Meet the Maker with Rachel Dance and Arlia Board Company
- How to Make Tomato Sauce From Garden Tomatoes
- How to Build a Chicken Coop | What You Need to Know to Make a Chicken Coop
- How to Render Beeswax (Turn Dirty Honeycomb into Clean Beeswax for Projects)
- How to Make Soap For Kids – 3 Soap Projects for Kids